Saturday, May 8, 2010

分叉路口

人的一生,面对着无数个分叉路口。每条道路都有属于它的命运,选得好就会越过荆棘通往康庄大道。

至懂事以来,遇上了多多少少个分叉路口。所幸的是,一路走来都选了最好的路口,渐渐通往我向往的生活。

23岁以前,所走的道路都很平坦,没有太大的波折,生活中也没泛起太大的涟漪。

然而,随着年龄的成长,前方的路逐渐迷茫。在朦朦胧胧中,来到了分叉路口,是时候要作抉择了。两条道路间,需要取舍,要选择也必须放弃。

无奈,我徘徊在两点之间,久久无法有个答案。我讨厌选择,听不懂自己的心声,行事往往都优柔果断。

A 和 B的未来肯定没23年前的宽畅,两者之间又该如何取舍呢?

此时,我想起了那一篇文章
The Road Not Taken (by Robert Frost (1874–1963))

老天,我可以选择C吗?





Robert Frost (1874–1963). Mountain Interval. 1920.

The Road Not Taken


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.



















































4 comments:

H.O.O.I said...

hey,桥到船头自然直。。。
CHEERZ, gal!

忆欣 said...

thanks my fren~ wekcum back to kl tonite ya~

Chang Peng Kee said...

I am now in Singapore for International Communication Association's 60th Annual Conference. Just organised my blog and re-looked at the comments you left on my blog for 3 months+ ago... Noticed you were at the cross-road(s). Yes, you can always choose "C" and it is "Compliment" in our hearts. Our happiness is in our own heart and not on any roads - neither "A" nor "B." We will never know in actual fact "A" is better than "B" or vice versa. So, be always comfortable with the "genuine" decisions that we have ever made. (If you have attended my PR classes, you should know the difference between genuine decision and habitual decision.) All the best!

忆欣 said...

thanks Mr Chang~